Parlon Terms & Conditions
By converting your Sodexo+ Premium Pass digital gift certificate (hereby referred to as “S+ Digital GC”) credits within the ‘SHOP’ tab section of the Sodexo+ mobile application, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”). If you are accepting this T&C on behalf of a company, organization, government, or any other juridical person, you represent and warrant that (a) you are legally authorized to do so, (b) the entity agrees to adhere to the provisions of this T&C and (c) neither you nor the entity are barred from using the Sodexo+ app or accepting the T&C under the laws of applicable jurisdiction.
This T&C covers all Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services Philippines Inc.’s (“Sodexo”) S+ Digital GC credits to Parlon Beauty and Wellness Technologies Inc.’s (“Parlon”) e-voucher conversion transactions within the Sodexo+ mobile application starting December 16, 2021.
- Sodexo+ App E-Voucher Conversion Terms
1. You (“you”, “your”, “yours”, “Customer” or “User”) may convert your S+ Digital GC to a unique Parlon e-voucher code within the ‘SHOP’ tab of the Sodexo+ app, as long as you have enough credits to convert within your Sodexo+ app.
2. Upon conversion, a unique alphanumeric code with an associated denomination based on its sequence will be sent directly to you, via in-app notification and/or email notification.
The User is responsible and accountable for his/her received unique Parlon e-voucher code. The User acknowledges and agrees that Sodexo shall not be held responsible or liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any damages or loss caused, sustained, or experienced by the User or any other person, in connection with the use of the unique Parlon e-voucher code on the applicable Parlon platforms. The same applies for unused unique Parlon e-voucher codes that will expire within the validity period.
3. In the event of expired unique Parlon e-voucher codes, Sodexo and/or Parlon shall not refund or reissue any amount to the User, whether in the form of Sodexo+ digital GC credits or Parlon e-voucher codes, or cash.
- Parlon’s Terms & Conditions
- All converted unique Parlon e-voucher codes are valid for redemption for Parlon Deals (“Deal” or “Deals”) on Parlon’s website (https://deals.parlon.ph/) and other applicable Parlon online platforms (collectively “Parlon Platform”).
- Each Parlon e-voucher code has an equivalent validity date per denomination. This is reflected in the email notification sent from Sodexo via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The unique Parlon e-voucher code may only be used to buy Deals on Parlon Platforms.
- The unique Parlon e-voucher code is valid for all Deals transactions with the “BUY NOW” function button. Codes cannot be used on Deals with “BOOK” function button.
- The unique Parlon e-voucher code may be redeemed for a single Deal purchase transaction, one-time use only. Partial redemption is not allowed. If the total value of the Parlon e-voucher code is not used up, there will be no change or credits applicable. If the total purchase goes beyond the applicable Parlon e-voucher code amount, the User will shoulder and pay the difference through any other payment modes available in the Parlon Platform.
- The unique Parlon e-voucher code may be redeemed at no minimum spend.
- The successfully purchased Deal is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be converted to cash.
- Persons aged below eighteen (18) years old are not allowed to avail Parlon Deals.
- The unique Parlon e-voucher code can be used to buy Deals offered by Parlon’s Merchant Partners through Parlon Platform.
- To purchase a Deal, you must select the Deal you wish to buy, select the branch of the Parlon Merchant Partner where you wish to redeem the Deal, complete transaction by filling all the required fields, apply the Parlon e-voucher code, and pay the remaining balance, if any.
- After successful purchase, Deal Purchase Confirmation will be generated and sent to the entered email address of the redeemer. You are responsible in entering a valid email address which can properly receive the Deal Purchase Confirmation. Selected branch and all information entered are considered final and cannot be changed after successful purchase.
- The Parlon Deal can only be redeemed by the person whose name appears on the Deal Purchase Confirmation.
- Sodexo and/or Parlon shall not be responsible for any damages and/or inconveniences resulting from the acts and/or omissions of a Parlon Merchant Partner. The Parlon Merchant Partner shall be fully responsible for any and all illness/es, injury/ies, death/s, claim/s, damage/s, liability/ies and/or cost/s suffered by the Customer, as the case may be, caused in whole or in part by the Parlon Merchant Partner and/or its product/s and/or service/s. The User shall hold Sodexo and/or Parlon free and harmless from any claim, demand, suit, cause of action or liability in respect of any fault or negligence of a Parlon Merchant Partner, in relation to any Deal where a Parlon e-voucher code was used, accepted or rejected. Sodexo and/or Parlon makes no representation or warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the quality and/or merchantability of the products and/or services availed of in any of the Parlon Merchant Partners.
- Parlon reserves the right to decide on all matters and disputes pertaining to the use of Parlon e-voucher code and the redemption of Parlon Deals.
- For any questions or clarifications, you may contact Parlon Customer Service directly by sending an email to email@example.com.