Shopee E-Vouchers (via ) on Sodexo+ SHOP
Convert your Sodexo+ Premium Pass digital GC credits into Shopee e-voucher code with the ‘SHOP’ tab feature of your Sodexo+ mobile app!
1. Log into your Sodexo+ app, click the ‘SHOP’ tab, choose ‘Shopee’ on the list of Merchants, and select the denomination amount to redeem
2. Take note of the expiry date, review the payment details, and tap ‘Pay’. Make sure you have enough Sodexo+ Premium Pass digital GC credits to convert
3. Check the Terms & Conditions regarding the use of Shopee e-voucher at http://shopterms.merchants.sodexo.ph and make one final swipe to proceed with the conversion transaction
4. A unique Shopee e-voucher alphanumeric code with a corresponding denomination value and validity date period will be sent to you in your Sodexo+ app. Details will also be saved on your app’s ‘Inbox’ tab and sent to your registered email address.
5. Log in and shop in Shopee Philippines’ mobile app and enter your Shopee e-voucher code under the voucher field portion upon checkout to redeem.
6. Kindly note that Shopee e-voucher can only be used the Shopee site or app and only when combined with as mode of payment. Upon checkout, you need to select as mode of payment. It cannot be used with other modes of payment.
7. Shopee e-voucher cannot be used to top-up a e-wallet and as payment for Merchants who accept for in-store purchases.
8. Shopee e-voucher is valid for sitewide use except on “Digital Goods and Vouchers” item category. Delivery fee is not covered by the e-voucher code.
9. Only one (1) Shopee e-voucher may be used per transaction. If the total value of the voucher is not used up, there will be no change or credits applicable. If the total product purchase goes beyond the voucher amount, the user will pay the difference through .
10. Shopee e-voucher is applicable on orders to be delivered via Shopee’s Integrated Couriers: through Integrated, 2GO Integrated, (Own Packaging), J&T Express, XDE Logistics, Xpress, Standard Delivery, Standard Express (Local), Standard Express – Korea, and Standard Express.
11. Shopee e-voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing discounts and promotions.
12. Shopee e-voucher is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be converted to cash.
13. Shopee e-voucher may not be applicable for select Shopee Seller/s. Shopee Sellers may have their own set of terms and conditions that may override any of the abovementioned conditions. Shopee reserves the right to decide on all matters and disputes pertaining to the use of Shopee e-voucher.
14. Shopee e-voucher may be subject to applicable policies of Shopee as found in the Shopee official website (https://shopee.ph/docs/3515). For any questions or clarifications, you may contact the Shopee Help Center via https://help.shopee.ph/s/contactusform